Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Our new buildings

Hi bloggers today at hornby we got a new building.
It is called Kahui-Tieke it is quite a building and quite big to.

The first thing I saw was Chairs lying around  it was not that thrilling I liked the old class room better but I can deal with it. why were we going in class room that wasn't finished that seems like a danger hazard to  me.

What had I thought about this new class room i'm staying in? I thought it  was not to flash theirs not that much color it cost  27 million and there is no heating system accept the on in the floor it doesn't heat up that well I can live with it though.

When I walked in the building I felt? excited to see what it was going to look like. then It just felt very plain to others they enjoyed it not o much on my I felt that could put more design in it. or more detail in the walls. the walls were plain white on some then the rest had sound proof walls and some had wood.

That is all I got to mind I hope this was helpful to describe this new area and hope we get more stuff to make it wow this was pretty easy work knowing I had to think about what I had to do and That is all my work hope you enjoy :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about