Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Movie actor Taika Waititi

 Hello, bloggers today I have been doing some work on the actor Taika or called David. This man has been stared in so many movies it's amazing thinking that he is a New Zealand actor. The work I did today was all about him and research about what he does. This research was really interesting because I learned that he stared in my favorite show Mandalorian. This man really boosted a lot of people to pursue their dreams he is just a nice guy in general. This work was really easy once I realized who he was I really enjoyed doing the work. He is such an interesting person to research I recommend you watch the movies he stared in. That is all I have for today hope this was a good post bye.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dani

    I like the simple, yet effective DLO you created, and how you added a lot of your details in your introduction. I look forward to seeing more of your great work during this Hurumanu unit!

    Keep it up!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about