Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Health cup challenge

 Hello, bloggers today I have done a new challenge called cup challenge the aim is to move the cup to a different table without using your hands. There was also a thing where we had to set a goal and achieve it by the end of the session.                              The challenge was super easy when your team listens which my team did we won one round and lost two because of some cheaters. But in the end, it was fun I hope by next time my team would listen a little more.                                                                               That is what I have done today hope you enjoy the post goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about