Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Week 2 do now

 Should School Uniform be mandatory?

I disagree with this statement because I think the school is money hungry trying to scavenge parents and run them out of money. The schools make you pay for trips and events and now they make parents spend almost two hundred dollars for 5 pieces of clothing. I think it will be better to wear whatever clothing you wish but the school can make up some rules like you can't wear this certain thing but you can wear this etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dani Owen. I like your persuasion writing and I agree with you. We should wear whatever we like and uniforms are pretty expensive especially the Jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about