Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Timbernook

Hi guys today I wrote a recount for you bloggers so injoy the hard bit was what I should say also the easy bit was the writing. So that's all I have. see you next time bye.

Hi there this is a true story about timbernook

So one day it was another boring school day until I remember it was the I have been waiting for. It was timbernook! It was the one day I was waiting for. So once I went to go to school. Then I played soccer in the morning. Once the bell rang I went inside to get my bag and we did the roll. So then we lined up then went to the bus and I was at the back and I saw BK which stands for Burger King. So we were there so we all had to let juniors go first and that was a little long. By the time we got in we got told the rule’s the hard bit was what our chant should be so it was RESPECT RATA ROAR. The cool bit was we got to play and I built a robot that points after that I went to play with the clay. After that I made a hut people keep on going in it so I made cool then I let some people go in  it. The coolest bit we did was found a net. That is it for today bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about