Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

land of candy

       Hi bloggers I have a story for you hope you enjoy                                   

The land of candy

It was a dream of candy. I love candy so I eat it Then  I meet a gingerbread man. He showed me to the gun shop. He buyed me a minigun. I shot it it was loud I shot gingerbread man. Then there was a card hit me in the head and it said Welcome Dani O then… the gingerbread man turned into a zombie he killed so much incent people. Then the zombie came for me I remember it was my dream so I said make me strong then I said cure gingerbread man Then I saw a gang shooting the zombies. Then the zombies turned into humans gingerbread man was dead R.I.P. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey my name is Aimee
    Im from Blaketown school. We found out a little trick you should try to make your words not floating off the page. Use this to help you
    Cntrl shift V it works

    Blog u later :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about