Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Math

                                         Math's place value

Hi bloggers today for my math group we do place value it is easy in one way but he have to explain it and how we thought of the strategists  it out a good sight to learn on is prodigy the higher leave the harder questions get. my place value is pretty good just got to practice more on it. I really like place value it my favorite math subject. I have learnt my thousands columns  hundred and ten also ones. I wonder what i am learning next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about