Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

What I Think My Shoe Does When I Am Gone


My Shoes




My shoes probably just chills on the couch eating it also runs because its bored the thing it does is run away from my cats my 1 year old cat is very active my 11 year old cat is old so he just sleeps he probably just walks up to the shoe. The other shoe probably try's to fly with plastic bag but that won't happen. after a hour or more it just goes to the other shoe and talks watch TV to talk it probably  stomps then a couple minutes later it just falls to sleep. But the other shoe is gamin smashing the controller with it heel. that is annoying cause it makes a mess with the buttons from PlayStation lying around when he hears the door he sprints to the other shoe and lies sideways beside it when I go to my room I'l see them lying there and put them on and play outside.

       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani, you were working so hard on this piece of writing on Friday and I really enjoyed reading the story that you came up with. I like how you included the link to the video. I wonder if you could explain the task a little more in your introduction next time you share some work to your blog.

    I would also like to see a picture of the shoes you were writing about!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about