Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Science-Mars

Hello bloggers today I did some work on mars learning all sorts
of things. It was fun and easy I have a whole slide show about what I did and how I did it. Aliens are not real I did lots of research. Hope you like the slide I made.

I also watched a movie called martian and it was interesting but not the coolest movie but it was decent I have made a review on the movie and how cool it was. If it could be rated by me I'l rate it 3/5 because it dint really catch my attention to well so that was my rating now here is my work I did on the movie
My work on the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about