Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

 Hello, bloggers for well-being time I have been doing work on friends and what they are. Friends are people who support you, people you can trust, and people you believe. Friends are people you can look for and they will support you whatever you need help with. What have I done this week to help friends out I normally help my friends with their work in class that is really all. How have I been a good friend to myself this week? I have stayed respected myself by resting and playing games that is all I can think of. That's is all today bloggers hope you enjoy the post goodbye. 

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Dani. You have thought about these answers and reflected on some ideas about friends. Would you say that being a good friend to yourself includes not being overly critical of mistakes? You have had a good week in Wānanga!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about