Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Empty Boots

Hi guys today I did writing about empty boots that I grabbed it is a survive story. The hard thing is to find what to write about but I used pobble 365 I'v loved this story so I hope you enjoy. http://www.pobble365.com/

It was another day I got dressed and went for a walk in the forest. It was so peaceful all I heard is the sound of the wind. Until it started raining and I walked back BOOM! Thunder strike a tree and a fire started until it blocked the way for me to go home. So I ran in  a cave inside there was a bear chasing after me then my phone rang. So I grabbed it but then I dropped it I manage to escape the bear so I walked and I took off my shoes because they were soaked so I just dealt with it until I saw a pair of perfectly good boots in the middle of nowhere. So I grabbed them and put them on it was so comfortable I decided to keep them. They were just to soft until I heard a voice it said help help please help me so I walked towards the voice. And someone was stuck in the river so I tried to save him but he hit a rock and got knocked out. So I got him and made a fire by rubbing to sticks togethers in a bunch of sticks it worked. I forgot that I had my bag so I grab the baked beans out and cooked them then I grabbed my water bottle and tip some water on the person and they woke up they were so scared they hid behind the tree and hissed at me so I put the baked beans and water in front of the tree. The person grabbed the food and said what were am I then I replied the forest. Then he said WHAT! How did I get here I said I don't know. Then he said what good looking shoes I said I know then he came out of the tree we need to go to my place I said so we went to sleep on the ground. I woke up it was morning so I woke up the guy we went the way that I got here so we worked towards the tree that burned so it was gone we walked over it. And I got home YES! So I knocked and walked in with my friend then he said I need to go so I let him go bye I said then I went to my room...
Image result for empty boots I hope you loved my story because I know I loved it bye hope you loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about