Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Farewell

                               Farewell people see sometime soon


My highlights~ I really enjoy The part of my year when we had a fun day it was so fun watching a movie and eating popcorn it was like a movie theater.

My lowlights~ The thing I dislike this year is when every had to stay in class because some people were being naught and played games on there chrome book.
Image result for no chromebooks
My Headlights~ The thing i'm looking forward to next year is hornby high some of my friends are going I can't wait to go to hornby.
Image result for hornby high school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about