Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

Science

Aim: To separate colors from skittles by using the chromatography.

Hi bloggers today I did science class and did some cool tricks with skittles and made a rainbow. You have to what for the processes to dissolve

Materials;

1.patri dish
2. Skittles
3. water
4. Jug to put water in
5. a adult to help
6. a towel in case a spill happens


Process:

Step 1:get the patri dish.
Step 2: put the skittles in the patri dish separably.
Step 3: slowly pour a little water. 
Step 4: watch it dissolve in front of your eye.

step 5:you can eat the skittles when done.
Step 6:enjoy the rainbow.

Conclusion: What have I learnt from this experiment?

I have learnt a lot but my favorite is learning how the skittles dissolve in the water I wonder what else can dissolve in water I wonder what the next thing in science I learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about