Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Science

Aim: To see which chemical 
mix creates the most gas.

Hypothesis: (What do I think will happen)


Materials:
Baking soda and vinger
  1.  bottle
  2.  balloon
  3.  funnel
  4. vinger 
  5. baking soda
  6. Hot water
  7. this is sparkling lemon fizzy
  8. Sparkling lemon
  9. Salt
  10. balloon
  11. Bottle
Steps:
Baking soda and vinger
  1. Get the water bottle. 
  2. put baking soda in it just a little.
  3. get half a cup of  warm water with the funnel.
  4. Tip the water slowly with the funnel.
  5. now pour vinger in the balloon.
  6. it should rise.
  7. Lemon fizzy steps
  8. Pour the lemon fizzy in the bottle a little bit.
  9. Put the balloon on top of bottle.
My image:






Findings:




Balloon 1
( 3 tsp baking soda, ½ cup vinegar)
Balloon 2
( 3 tsp salt, ½ cup soda)
Balloon 3
( 2 tsp yeast, 1 tsp sugar )
Balloon Size (cm)

12 cm

4 cm

8 cm

Bubbles
small amountssmall amountslarge amounts




Conclusion: I have Learnt that carbon dioxin can blow up balloons. I need to learn why how and how it makes bubbles. I think I know how the bubbles React the carbon dioxin.I love the subject I want to get my badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about