Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Beat's & beyond

Hi bloggers today I made a song it was part of music it is about black ops 4.
I really like this game i'v played black ops since I was 6 it has been the best it all I play.
This work was very difficult it was hard cause I  don't make my own songs so it surprising for me.
I did also find it annoying cause I was thinking about rhymes.
This song was inspired by nerd-out black ops 4 rap.

 Loading up the ready to go.
 I my got foes their probably trash tho

 hold up everyone be quite I don't want the enemy to see me
ducked in the shadows their on the ground crying.

Moving with squad ready to go got my boys
shooting  them all I am the king on my team sounding pretty salty

killing me you must be mistaking cause it will be your life
waa waa waa  crying to mummy guess what your back at your spawn

Yeet yeeted with sniper sorry cus your back in the lobby
I'm in the water you will die stealth kill I told to talk about my knifes

Yeet hit them with my dance boggie with my feet and kill with my hands
you think your so good smelling pretty salty 99-67





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about