Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

P.E


This week at P.E we had to make a reflection and it was easy we copied the paper and change some.


long kick ball I had rated myself 3
in order to get a four I need to be more of a team player help those who have not had a turn and not get cocky.
I showed that I am working at level… by ... and… These examples show that I have meet the I could be a level 4 but I chose level 3 cause I'm not perfect but I am not bad to.
Bench ball I also rate myself a 4.
I was helping team I was supporting and cheering on my team. I love the team we had work so well we all did well I'm glad I was showing courage in the team I gave respect they gave it back.
To make sure that. I will reach higher then my normal standers and make sure others reach their standard to. I will give respect to others and be the I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about