Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

my option on the all blacks sending a video to hornby high

Hi bloggers Today I got told the all blacks sent us a video! it really motivated me to try my best. I really like how we send nice stuff to them we get it back it shows that the all blacks listen to what you say or what  you write. why did we do this... to encourage  them to do the best  all blacks can win this for new Zealand and keep our title and be proud. this work was fun and I was proud to do this work bye bloggers

Image result for all blacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about