Pages

Friday, August 9, 2019

P.E

Hi blogger I have a reflection on what I did for P.E Here is my reflection.

Our activity this week was Cross court games For this activity I rated myself as a level 3
To achieve at level 4 we have to show that we can consistently constraint and show respect.
During the game of cross court games I showed that I am working at level  3 by Helping team passing to others and being a good sport to the other team These examples show that I have met the standard for level 3
While playing the Cross-court games, something that I found challenging was not getting made at the other team for cheating The reason I found this challenging because it had frustrated me when I wanted to play normally and  have fun with others.
However, I managed to overcome this challenge by ignoring the other team and be friendly also have good sportsmanship

Next week I am aiming to work at level 4 To make sure that I am working on that level I am going to work on Better team  work and make sure the games stay normal and no bad sportsmanship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about