Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

my poem

Hi bloggers today I had did a poem it was very hard but
I had complete it I hope you like
this poem and I will see you later bye bloggers.

 Dani

I am Sporty, Clever, Funny and arty
I am a Big Brother of Riley, the Daughter of Sara and Ken
I love my cat Cloud, and my other cat Cozmo
The three emotions I have most of the time is Happiness,excitement and angry
The things I fear is heights, losing family and nightmares
My achievements are soccer, helping others and respecting others

I want to go swimming, go to the US state, and get my own cat/dog

1 comment:

  1. Hola Dani! Riley here
    Really cool post i love all the information!
    You taught me about you!
    why did you do this? i would love to know!
    Anyway i have to go bye!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about