Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

About Nature

Hi bloggers I will explain some stuff but the first thing ill tell you what about it is about nature and how will survive.


The nature guide

  • Eat healthy like eating berries and eating apples.
  • Making shelter to stop rain and stop you from sleeping on the ground.
  • Swimming water will help you get more fit.
  • Climbing trees to stay strong and fit for something.
  • make spears or any other gear to get your food to stay healthy.

If I play had a goal and turn it into a game what will it be?

It will be to be good at dodging and I can turn it into a game of game of dodge ball because you need a lot of skill to play it and  it is very fun.

My favorite place

Wycola park because all my friends go their.
 I can go for walks with family its is really nice to go on walks.

Why do I like my family?
Because they are the main thing in life and they look after you it the best family I could have to be honest.

That is all today and this was very easy and I hope you  enjoyed this post and good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about