Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Athletics Reflection

Athletics Reflection

How much did I like athletics day?
I really was not that interested in the day because all we did is have
one turn at long jump and other stuff and we have to wait like half a
our to go to the next one.

How happy was I with my results?
I was not that keen on the day because it was boring waiting all the
time but I was proud of my results because I had tried my best and
 I did good in most of the activities that I did. I will get more better
 and i'l become the best at discus and long jump

What did you learn?
I have learned how to throw a discus really far and how to have good
accuracy. I have not learned that much because I did the same stuff from last year
I can learn much more like long jump skills but I think I can learn more.

What could I do differently?
I could of land better at long jump and aim with discus I could of done way better
but I think I can do the best in my year group I could of been a more supported to
others and my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about