Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

2050

Hi, bloggers today I am gonna discuss what I think Hornby would be in the year 2050. This means we will be talking about cars, fossil fuels, and the future ahead of us. So I think that the world would have run out of fuel which forces everyone to pay for electric cars. But I think we should put solar panels on cars and you can also have the option to save that energy or you can use it. This car would come with a hefty price but you will never have to pay for fuel ever again. My team has made a car idea which is turned on by yelling that all we got at the moment post later bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about