Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

week 5 do now 2nd post

Hello, blogger's my name is Dani. I'm a boy who goes to Hornby high and I'm a year nine my favorite thing to do is play on PlayStation and playing sports. I really dislike math because math is about numbers and they decided to add letters to math and it's just really confusing me. My favorite sport to play is rugby and soccer I used to play for teams but now I just play them at school. My least favorite sport has got to be cricket because the games are just too long for me and I tend to give up midway through the game. That is a little about me hope you enjoy this blog post I have made and bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about