Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Report on my work

Hello, bloggers today I will be writing about the work I have previously done in physics and How and why I have done it.                                                                      

The first thing I have been learning is n the word V.I.R which stands for voltage, current, and resistance also learned about Ohm's law.                                                    We have been making a house plan where we design the house, calculate the area, and put it in a bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, and living room.                              After that, we had to put light bulbs on the drawing of the house once I did we calculated the estimated voltage to share enough power through all five bulbs.

The calculations from all the pathways are: voltage first is pathway one 200 divide a by 2=200v pathway two is 200 divide a by 1=200v pathway three is 200 divide a by 2=200v Current is pathway 1 200 divide by 25=8A pathway 2 200 divide by 50=4A pathway three is 200 divide by 50=4A. 

The area of it is 15x10=150m2 main house area 6x4=24m2 total area 150m2=24m2=174m2. Current (I) How quickly the electrons more (flow). Current is measured I Amps. The Current symbol is I Voltage (V) How much energy the electrons are carrying. Voltage is measured in volts. Voltage symbol is resistance (R) Used to slow/resist the flow of electrons (current). Resistance is measured in ohms. The resistance symbol is R.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about