Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Vaping task in health class

Hello, bloggers today in health class I will review what I have done in this class. First, we will start with my opinion on the work. I think the work was fun enjoyable and I would probably do it again my group had its ups and downs but in the end, we made a game called vapecity it was basically monopoly but with vape details like vape shops, chance cards even community chest we had made this game look pretty good and had put a lot of detail into it. The task is given In Health where we set a goal that is required to meet excellence. It was to make something about vaping to show that how harmful it can be to your immune system. we had to make a board game-like monopoly game but instead, we changed it and made it about vaping. And to show year 7's how bad it can be because this year vaping has become a trend. I also have some images on the project we had worked really hard on. That's all today hope you enjoy bloggers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about