Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

What i did in the weekend

What I did in the weekend I went to wake up I went to watch TV then my parents woke up.we got ready to go me and my sister played with bubbles and then we. Played Pokemon It was fun we liked It.I went In the car and we went. to spencer park. I went on the bit tower thing I was like monkey my sister got on it first and I was the first to the top. Then I went on the spider web thing it was not a real web. and then I went on this pole that you climb on  then I went on the ring the rings are hard i falew a lot but then I got It. then I went on It I slip off It and face planted i the ground I had a bruise on my chin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about