Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Martian

Hello bloggers today I watched a movie about a person who got stuck on mars and wanted to escape from the planet he made plants and food to live and he did a lot of other stuff like finding nuclear reactor to stay warm and safe as he drives a rover. He had a little fun listening to music but I do not wanna spoil the whole movie so enjoy the rest of this blog post I also watched a movie called martian. The movie was alright but it was was to interesting he talks for most of the movie I have made a review on the movie and how cool it was. If it could be rated by me I'l rate it 3/5 because it dint really catch my attention to well so that was my rating now here is my work I did on the movie

My work on the movie


Here is a news report I made about Mark Watney stuck on mars so hope you enjoy it. Write your draft news report here: Very kind man known as Mark Watney He had travelled to Mars on a mission.Once they landed they set up camp and looked around for things that have signs that people could live on mars.their mission was supposed to be 31 sols long but at sol 18 their was a storm coming directly at them. They had to evacuate to their ship but as they were walking Mark Watney got hit by some debris from the base they set up. They left Mark for the dead and flew into space back to their main ship Mark woke up with low oxygen and metal in his stomach as he walks back he rips the metal out. 50 sols later he has to wait four years till the next crew to go to Mars. he had waited 560 sols to escape the crew came back as he waits and gets launched into space, gets picked up by them and lives to see his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about