Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Art kete finals

Hello bloggers today I am very close to finishing my comic and it will look               Because I am not good at drawing so I think it looks weird but good.                       I have my planing that will be at the very bottom to look at the end.                         The planing was easy and fun to make because I just put my favourite thing's       In the story. well my one is weird cool and got action.My next steps to doing this is finishing it all trying my best and hope to god it looks nice .I also can put a picture of what I got at the moment so hope you enjoy and BYE!                                                  


Plans for my comic

Plans for my comic Characters Cyclone Ted Civilians Scene NYC Farm Very far Facts about Cyclone Cyclone has abilities to control weather and control earth itself.Facts about Ted Ted can see what happens in the future and see the past when he touches things like artefacts. Time It is a blood moon that is very rare and has a chance to bring the dead alive.Enemies Zombies that are from a graveyard and from someplace no one has heard of or seen of. And a psycho that has been doing weird things for years What happens They go to an unseen graveyard. Ted touches a grave and sees what had happened in the past. Cyclone loves music and none stop listening to it. And gets attacked by zombies but they don't but they smack.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani

    Thanks for sharing lots of details about your comic strip, you have definitely planned for quite a journey for your hero. I look forward to seeing how this all comes together and the details you will include in your drawings.

    Next time maybe check your spacing, in your first paragraph you have lots of extra spaces but in your next few, some of your ideas are very squished together!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about