Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Math's/P.e

Hello, bloggers today I will explain what I've been doing. I have mainly work on perimeter length and height. The thing I enjoyed most was playing games and enjoying the time with friends. The boring thing was learning length and heights because I really struggled with doing that work. The amount of progress I've made is pretty good in my opinion. Because I had learnt what a perimeter is and how it works. I would like to know how/why we are doing maths and pe together.  That's what I've done today hope you enjoy the post-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about