Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Tongan Language week

Hello, bloggers today I have done some work on Tonga. The work was hard but fun. The reason why is because I had to research all of this stuff up and make sure it was all true which took some time but I did it. The reason why it is fun is that I had learned a lot more stuff than I originally knew. The best part was learning how they live what they do their and their traditions. That is all the things I have today hope you enjoy. Translate  slide

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about