Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

P.E

 Physical education

Hello, bloggers today I have been doing maths and P.E in the same subject. The maths part of it requires me to know my weight, height, and heart rate, Volume, Measurement. Area and perimeter. There are two types of heart rates. There is an active pulse rate and a neutral pulse rate. The active one just means you moving around running or walking either one and it will go faster than normal. The neutral one is were your relaxing and your very calm and feel safe. The progress I have made in this P.E subject has been very good because I have learned a lot more than I originally knew. My next steps are to improve my stamina and improve my running speed that was what I really wanted to improve on. That is all for today's blogger's bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about