Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

My comic review

This is my comic review on the comic I had made for my art kete. My comic was very fun to draw I have learnt lot in the process and the comics were entertaining                which is the best part. This comic was hard in many way like finding a inspiration what the charters should look like and what items that I'l think fit in the story line all of that stuff was challenge but fun something I would like to change next time is work on harder charter and learn to draw better character. CARR witch stands for commitment,achievement,resilience and respect. The one I probably did showed commitment cause I really wanted to complete all my work. My final result is below and I hope you enjoy the post and stay safe and have fun :D


1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about