Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

C.I.P

Hi bloggers today I did a drawing on recycle pens.
I  got given questions to answer here they are.
1. how to spread this message to the community. put this on face book page or message communities.
2.who will be apart of this? all of hornby high year 7&8 and juniors.
3.how many kg do I think i'l get?  about 18 kg's if other people donate that don't go to this school.
4.what will  we do with the money? we will pay for mega air trips and the sports teams.

Here's the drawing


 That was very fun to do and that is my daily.
Why I like it. because it was super fun it was like art on a device.
That is the blog post bye bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about