Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Elder daycare

Hi bloggers today I went to the elder day care. The people there were really nice we had biscuits and juice  I really like the game they made us play this game were called clap stomp then putting hands in the air. We  had some chats about family what they like and what child hood was like it was very awkward cause I'm not the best around new people. I really like how they were nice and calm. I really like how they don't care about what was happening around them they listen to what your saying. That is it BYE  bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about