Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Drama

Hi bloggers today I did some work on my puppet from drama.
I lost my old puppet  which was a evil cat it had a top hat.
My new puppet is a alien robot that looks nice but it is very evil.
it loves hand and is a little cool not my favorite my cat was my favorite.
this is my puppet he is interesting he likes playing talking and fun.
I will upload my puppet show to my blog soon and enjoy this.
At the moment. I also played games that are related drama called sixteen sixteen and a rumba. I really had fun. this is all today bloggers I  hope you enjoyed this is the last blog of the week.

Here's my video of my puppet show
Image result for paper bag  puppet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about