Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Laser work

Hi bloggers at laser work I did a pen and a light with pictures.
this pen look cool and I really want to do this again I had loved this because.
It was like wood tec and I love doing stuff that means I get to design it myself.
What I could of worked on is be more faster and curve better.
Why did I make a pen because I was assign to do it and it was very fun doing it.
my light that had picture on it was alright have not finished it and I want to so bad cause
it is so cool I will probably put it in my room because it will suit I will put it on top my my desk.
Why is tec cool? because you get to use you imagination and it really shows people how good they really are. This was my second favorite tec my first is food.That is all today bloggers and hope you enjoy the post good bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dani Jackson here, Somthing you could work on in your post is more full stops. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani I''m Harry, you have did a good job, but you forget we have mack keying, but still good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dani Corbyn here, i liked how you awnsered the readers question like example you said Why is tec cool? because you get to use you imagination and it really shows people how good they really are. And i liked how you said why you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about