Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Drama

Hello bloggers today I am doing drama and all my work is going into this post but I did some stuff today like play games. Like Magic mover, String pull, 7 up this all was very fun to do I had slipped a lot but did not hurt this drama session was my first Session all year. These games teach us about drama and more like social skills and listening skills That is all today bloggers this will be updated every sessions on Friday. This Friday we had did some more games like this statue game where your not aloud to move but you can breath and blink. We are also going to act soon so all of us will have a monologue. Im not a fan of all this because I will not be a good at being a actress this is 2 session hope you enjoy a lot more to come bye. I am Going to talk about what animal my character is and what their movement. My character is a Dog and he smells meat everywhere he loves sliding on his butt cause he is really lazy and is enjoying life while he can. That is the work I was supposed to do today see you next time. My work


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about