Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Science on mars

Hello bloggers today I have been doing science and I really had fun doing this.
because I had things to write about and do and I finished it but I had
write to much work so theirs a lot of facts and more. this work was amazing we also got to shoot some potato launcher that used hair spray and oxygen with a little potato. It shoots really far and was really fun. I hope you guys enjoy this post bye bloggers.

We also did some Morse code Which was fun and hard because it was hard to understand what it meant we had learnt it searched it and a lot more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about