Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Gold Rush

Hello bloggers today I am doing work on a gold rush in new Zealand. This was very fun to do I loved working on this history of the gold rush in New Zealand. This work was interesting because I have to search facts watch videos and a lot more. I really hope you enjoy all this work their is still more to come bye bloggers stay safe :D

Learn

Answer the following questions in full sentences on your blog: 

  1. What does the scenery look like in Hunter’s Gold. Use descriptive words. 
            Really old like it was recorded on the first ever camera
  1. How do you think the little boy felt when his father didn’t return? Why do you think he felt that way?
    I think he was really sad and angry when his father was not to return in a long time.
  2. Think of time when you haven’t seen someone for a long time. Who was it? Why couldn’t you see them? How were you feeling while you waited to see them again? When one of my family members were not at home and somewhere else but I see them now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about